Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

"Penunggang Agama" fucktards at /k

edited December 2017

There are a lot of anonymous assholes at /k who are penunggang agama in disguise. These penunggang agama like to accuse others of being a penunggang agama, but in reality they need to hold up a mirror to themselves to see who is the real penunggang agama. This thread will expose these penunggang agama at the fucking section called /k/ at LYN.

Comments

• edited August 2017

I hate repeating myself over and over again, so I'll say it here:

Bend over your knees, fuck yourself three times over (preferably with a timun), and then kindly stuff your shitty "religious" opinions into a place where the sun does not shine, because that is how much your "advice" is worth to me.

In other words I don't give a fuck about holier-than-thou people a.k.a. munafik giving religious-sounding advice. Penunggang agama detected!

• This discussion was created from comments split from: Responses to the celeng /k/ group.
  • edited November 2017

Yet another holier-than-thou penunggang agama who thinks he/she is smart enough (NOT!) to teach me about religion.

I laugh at this, really I do. What I do is called Muslim apologetics, and apologetics fall under the science of comparative religion. In Arabic, this is known as al-milal wal an-nihal (the study of sects and creeds). There were many scholars during the Golden Age of Islam who were involved in comparative religion, among them being Ibn Hazm and Ibn Taymiyyah. There is also a list of current Muslims involved in comparative religion on Wikipedia as well.

Now, unless this penunggang agama thinks that he/she is the only person qualified for Paradise because the holier-than-thou idiot thinks that comparative religion is a science of "insulting", "demeaning" or "bashing" other religions, I suggest that he/she should go take a hike up a cliff and jump down from it.

And no, I don't "bash" other religions. I expose them.